Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Worthy is the Lamb

​S-Revelations 5:9-10 NIV

“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
    and with your blood you purchasedfor God
    persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
    and they will reign[b] on the earth.”

O- In this vision John see's God on his throne with a scroll that has seven seals and no one who is worthy to open the seals in heaven.  That is with exception of the lamb of God who sacrificed himself to restore His people.  He did it for every tribe and language, to all people and nations and those who believe he made them priests to serve God.   That is all of us who follow Jesus on earth, who have His spirit in them he gave the right to be priests in the world.  

A -  The application for me is to follow the one true priest who interceded for my sins and reigns now in heaven,  who is Jesus Christ.  I am to rember that Jesus is the one true lamb of God who is worthy to open the seals.   He has his rightful place in heaven and intercedes for those of us on earth. 

P - Dear heavenly father thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.   Lord help me to be a priest here on earth by following you and your direction.  I pray you would  make your way known to me for my life.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment