Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Freed at last

​S-Jer 31:33-34 NIV

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
    after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
    and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,

    and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
    or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
    and will remember their sins no more

O- God's promises to those exiled in Bablyon is His promises to us today.  When we give ourselves to Christ,  He sends the Holy Spirit and writes His law on our mind and on our hearts and He will be our God.  All of His people will know God and He forgives His people all their sins.

A - The application for me is to receive God's grace in my own life like the exiles received it from the Lord.  Allow Him to write His laws on my heart and mind and receive his grace over all my sins.   Like the exiled in Bablyon I must believe in the promises of God in order for His Grace to work inside of me.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart. I pray Lord that you would help me receive your Grace and walk in freedom from my sins.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment