Saturday, August 6, 2022

See, hear and receive God

​S-John 8:12,47 NIV

12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of the world

...

47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.

O - Jesus is the light of the world , he illuminates the truth of who God is with us to light up the dark places in this world.  We only need to follow the light to see God's ways.  The word of God is the light  and whoever hears His word and follows it , belongs to God. 

A -  I admit that I fearfully seek to hear God's voice and seek His council and sometimes do not hear Him.  I must seek out God's lighted way and follow His word.  I must choose Jesus in times of darkness,  I must surrender my life to Him.  

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you would helpme to see your light and hear your voice.  I want to follow you and not get caught up in the ways of the world.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment