Monday, August 1, 2022

I choose Jesus

​S-John 3:17-18 Niv

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

O-For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son as a living sacrifice, to save us all.  The key is now that we know this to be true we believe in our hearts he is the messiah who saves us.  Jesus came to earth not to condemn us but to save us.  

A - The application for me is to believe in God's truth, his one true Son who came to the world to save men like me.  The choice is mine and I choose Jesus.   Whenever I am in distress or doubt,  I choose Jesus.  Whenever I feel condemned , I choose Jesus.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  Lord I choose to believe and follow you.  I pray for continued inspiration and strength to continue chosing you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment