Monday, August 15, 2022

Eternal life

​S-John 17:2-3 NIV

 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

O-  Jesus came to give eternal life to all that the Father has given him.  By this relationship of knowing the one true God and Jesus Christ His son,  we will have eternal life.  What joy, comfort and peace this gives me in knowing that God has given those whom He called to Him.  

A - The application for me is to rejoice in the Lord and His son whom He sent to die for me on the cross.   He has gifted me eternal life, a relationship with Him who resides in Heaven. 

P - Dear heavenly Father,thank  you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you would reveal to me eternal life with you so that I may rest in peace in your love and your gift.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment