Sunday, August 7, 2022

Seek the Lord and humble myself

​S-Zephania 2:3 NIV

Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land,
    you who do what he commands.
Seek righteousness, seek humility;
    perhaps you will be sheltered
    on the day of the Lord’s anger.

O -  Those who humble themselves and seek His righteousness and humility will find shelter in the Lord. Those that seek him and do what He commands will find shelter.

A -   The application for me is to continue to seek God daily to hear His voice and obey His commands.  I must humble my heart and seek humility in my response to him and others.  

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord that you reveal your ways to me and that I would humbly follow your ways in all my days. I pray this in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment