Saturday, August 27, 2022

Teach me to do your will

​S-Psalm 143:10 NIV

10 Teach me to do your will,
    for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
    lead me on level ground.

O-  This psalm is my prayer for my life.   Lord teach me to do your will and may the Holy Spirit lead me in your path for my life.  

A - The application for me is to be teachable by God and the guidance of His Holy Spirit which lives in me.  I must daily go and sit at His feet and listen for His word to speak to me.  I must seek him and his direction daily to correct my course and lead me on level and not rocky ground.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's less may it be sealed to my hear.  I pray Lord that you would teach me to do you will and lead me on level ground.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment