Saturday, July 30, 2022

Jesus the way and the truth

S-John 1:50-51 Niv
50 Jesus said, “You believe[h] because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.” 51 He then added, “Very truly I tell you,[i] you[j] will see ‘heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’[k]the Son of Man.”

O- This is Jesus's testimony to Nathanel as to Him being the messiah.  Nathanel would indeed experience greater things during his 3 years traveling with Jesus.  Jesus testimony was so we can see and believe in God with us.  

A - The application for me is to recognize through His testimony and witness that Jesus Christ is the messiah,  the one who came to save us from our sins.  He offered up the ultimate sacrifice on the cross when he died for my sins and sits now on the right hand of the Father.  

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord that your testimony would be such that my heart and mind would be transformed.  I pray for your will in my life to be known so that I will walk upon the straight path.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment