Sunday, July 12, 2015

Trust in God's strength and not be afraid

S- Isa.12.2-4.nasb
"Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." Therefore you will joyously draw water From the springs of salvation. And in that day you will say, "Give thanks to the Lord , call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; Make them remember that His name is exalted."

O - There is power in the God's word and the name of Jesus.  I admit that I need words of encouragement and words of devotion from God, and Isaiah here provides my need for today, a reminder that though I have things I must do,  and things I want to accomplish, only God is my salvation, and allowing Him to be sufficient in all things is the calling in this season.   I need to continue to draw near him and draw my strength from His living water.  

A -  The application for me today, is to just ascertain my soul that my hope is in Christ, my rescue is from  God, and my restoration is from His living water.    I must come daily to the well to be filled, and trust in His ways and timing , and not fear for my future, but live today in His will.

P- Lord, I know you are sufficient, and I reaffirm you are Lord of my life.  So as I walk this walk of faith, not by what is in my sight, or mind,  but in faith of your promises, I ask that you transform my mind to be your mind, and may what I see,  I see it through your eyes.  I pray all this in Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment