Thursday, July 16, 2015

Rejoicing in the Lord

 S - Isaiah 25:9 (NASB)
"Behold, this is our God for whom we have waited that He might save us.
This is the Lord for whom we have waited;
Let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation."
O - The Lord is all that he says he is.   Our hope and our salvation lie in Him.   He is true and present , he is real and relevant,  He is in me, and I call Him friend.  I celebrate who He is in my life, the fact that He chose me first , and that He died for my sins, makes me forever thankful.

A -   The application for me is not to let my soul grow weary, but rather rejoice and refill my sole with the realization that my redeemer lives.  I sit here now and wait patiently on Him in this season in my life, and He has been good and faithful to restore my soul and my communion with Him.  I will follow His word to me to rest in Him, to lay in green pastures, and wait on Him patiently while my soul is slowly restored.


P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I truly am grateful for you Grace, and your strength you give me through rest and your spirit in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment