Wednesday, July 29, 2015

God's spirit eternally with us

S  Isaiah.59.9-21.nasb
Therefore justice is far from us, And righteousness does not overtake us; We hope for light, but behold, darkness, For brightness, but we walk in gloom. We grope along the wall like blind men, We grope like those who have no eyes; We stumble at midday as in the twilight, Among those who are vigorous we are like dead men. "As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the Lord : "My Spirit which is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your offspring, nor from the mouth of your offspring's offspring," says the Lord , "from now and forever."

O -  The prophet Isaiah describes the lost and how they (we ... me)  stumble along at times, groping for  and seeking God our circumstances.  But then the Lord reminds them of His promise,  and covenant, for His spirit to always be with us,  His word still stands true, and now and through generations to come.

A - As I feel I am stumbling in the darkness in this season, I am encouraged by God's  truth and promise, that His spirit is always upon me, and words of truth He has spoken to me will stand firm in y life.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank  you for your word today, may it be sealed to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment