Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Faith and trust in the Lords wisdom and loving kindness

S - isa.54.10.nasb
"For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken," Says the Lord who has compassion on you.

S -isa.55.8-9.nasb "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the Lord . "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.

O -  The Lord continues the speak to the people of Israel who are being exiled to Bablyon.  In these chapters His words are words of truth and encouragement, so that the people of Israel won't be exasperated by their circumstances.  The message is one of a constant and loving God, who is not shaken or changed by circumstances but is steadfast and true.   These words are delivered to instill a faith and trust into the people, and for us today to reveal the character of God.

A - The application for me is to embrace the fact that God's loving kindness will never be removed from me.   It is a reminder how ultimate wisdom comes from the Lord and that my circumstances do not indicate a separation from God, but rather a path that is His path, and His ways are truly greater than my ways.

P -  Dear heavenly father, thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.  Lrd I pray that your will be done in my life.  I pray that your truth, love, and mercy would penetrate the deepest part f my soul and drive out all untruth's that cause me to doubt and despair.   Lord I place my life in your hands and trust your plans for me according to your  wisdom.  Thank you Lord for your saving me through the sacrifice Jesus made for my sins,  I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment