Thursday, July 23, 2015

Glorify God

S -http://bible.com/100/1pe.2.11-12.nasb
Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers to abstain from fleshly lusts which wage war against the soul. Keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles, so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers, they may because of your good deeds, as they observe them, glorify God in the day of visitation.

O - we must remember we are always witnesses. Can be either of how bad and unfair life's is or how merciful and good our good is.

A - at work for me today I must continue told a witness of good m good and v grace in my life.  I must continue to witness of good graces and mercy.

P - Lord I can't do any of this without you, thank you for your grace and mercy, please use me in whatever way you need and know best.

No comments:

Post a Comment