Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Hope in Christ

S -heb.6.19-20.nasb
This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

O -  Hope is so important.   As I recently was reminded, that  "faith, hope, and love"  are needed.   I have Faith in Christ,  I love God, and endeavoring to love others.   But it is hope that fuels me to press on.  Hope in the covering and grace of Christ.  Hope for His promises.  Hope that He has good plans for me, for my good, and not my destruction.

A - The application for me is to know that my Hope is in Christ alone.  He is unchanging and consistent in my life .  As  I struggle through this season of uncertainty and transition, I must put my hope in Him, and His plans for me.  

P - Lord I cry out to you know to take away the feelings of despair, and restore my confidence and hope in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment