Monday, July 27, 2015

S -  2 Peter 1:5-8 (NASB)
5Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence, and in yourmoral excellence, knowledge, 6and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in yourperseverance, godliness, 7and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love. 8For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

O -  Peter here speaks of the progressive measure of growth in our faith and fruitfulness in our growth in Christ.   This is a path Peter describes to edify us and increase our faith .  


A -   The application for me today is to remember the Lord has been working in me in these progressive ways to help me grow and to walk in His ways.


P -  Lord I pay you would rescue me from this depression, and restore in me the confidence, joy, and peace.    I am clinging to you and your word Lord, help me to know again your presence and transformative power.

No comments:

Post a Comment