Friday, April 30, 2021

 S - Psalm 68:19-20

Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden,
The God who is our salvation. Selah
20 God is to us a God of salvation;

And to [r]God the Lord belong ways of escape [s]from death.

O -  My observation is that David knows the source of his protection and salvation and cries out to the Lord in his Psalms.   David is a man after God's heart and is an inspiration to those around him.   He danced for the Lord and was unashamed to humble himself before the Lord.

A-  The application for me is to continue to emulate David in my actions and prayers.  I need to humble myself before the Lord and seek His face as I cry out to him in this trying times I am in.

P -  Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's reminder through David.  Lord I am at the end of myself and need you to help me every second of the day.  Help me to focus on you, relieve me of this anxiety and give me the confidence to step forward and do what I need to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment