Sunday, April 18, 2021

God our refuge

 S - psalm 34:3-4  Nasb


Exalt the Lord with me,
And let’s exalt His name together.

I sought the Lord and He answered me,
And rescued me from all my fears.


O-   David writes this at a time he  is fleeting from Saul.    Despite his anointing , David still faces these trials.  He faces them with a humbleness and knew that he had to face his fears.  So he sought the lord and God not only answered him but he rescued him.

A- so my application is to be like David and run to the Lord.  I am to exalt the Lord and parent my fears to him.   I will place my trust in the Lord to lead and to guide me to His refuge.  

P- Dear Heavenly Father I come to you with gratefulness for your daily mercies.  I know you have a plan for me for my week being.  I pray you show me the steps I walk today and relieve me of my fears.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment