Thursday, September 8, 2022

Trust in the Lord

 S- Hebrews 4:16 AMP

16 Therefore let us [with privilege] approach the throne of grace [that is, the throne of God’s gracious favor] with confidence and without fear, so that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find [His amazing] grace to help in time of need [an appropriate blessing, coming just at the right moment]

O - The author of Hebrews is calling us to approach God's gracious throne in confidence and without fear for we have a loving and merciful God who is ready and waiting in our time of need.  We are not to let fear separate us from receiving God's love and mercy.

A - The application for me is a reminder to daily go to the throne of God with all my thoughts and worries, repentant of my transgressions and He will faithfully be there to love and guide me.  His grace is truly amazing, that inspite of my wandering ways He is there for me, waiting with open arms.  I need to heed the scripture to approach God's throne in confidence in Him because He is worthy of my trust.  

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's lesson may it be stored in my heart.  I pray Lord for your forgiveness for my being slow to come to you daily,  for not seeking you in all my ways.  I pray Lord you guide me today in my dealings with the truck and cars in general.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment