Thursday, September 22, 2022

Faith to be healed

​S- Luke 5:12-13 NIV

12 While Jesus was in one of the towns, a man came along who was covered with leprosy.[b]When he saw Jesus, he fell with his face to the ground and begged him, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”

13 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” And immediately the leprosy left him.

O- The faith of this Leper is commendable as he had likely only heard of Jesus before he came and had never seen him perform miraculous healing.  He likely heard that Jesus was coming and therefore ran to meet him.  When he finally saw Jesus he humbled himself with his face to the ground and begged him  "If you are willing you can make me clean".   Jesus having compassion on him reach out and touched the leper and healed him.  His choice to touch the untouchable and heal the afflicted gave testimony to where he was from.  

A - The application for me is to take the wise lesson of the leper and come to Jesus humbly and seek his healing.   Pray if it is your will lord you can heal me.   Pray over all of my mental afflictions and pray over my marriage that He can and will heal me.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord that you would heal my mind of the affliction of bipolar and give me the strength and knowledge to walk in your ways, which are better than my ways.  I pray you heal my marriage and restore my relationship with Abby.  I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment