Friday, September 9, 2022

A word for those left behind

 S- Rev 14:6-7 NIV

Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

O - This angel is the second angel that appeared after the angel who spoke to the 144,000 had spoke.  This second angel spoke to those who were not the 144,000 chosen to have the mark of God on their forehead.  This second angel still had the eternal gospel to speak over those that remained on earth, to every nation, tribe, language and people.  He called these people to fear God and give him glory.   They were to worship God who made the heavens, earth and sea.  Even in the end God gives grace and mercy to those that remained separated from Him, allowing them to proclaim God's rightful place in their life as Lord and Savior.  

A - The application for me is to relate to the oppurtunity God gives those that are not marked with the mark of God.  At times I do not feel worthy but know there is sufficient grace for me in God's eyes.  I need simply repent and turn towards Him and not away.  I give God all the glory for the life I have and the provision He has provided.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's lesson, may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord for your continued grace in all my current circumstances.  I pray for wisdom, strength and courage to walk the path you have laid before me.   I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment