Monday, September 5, 2022

Revelation of God's mystery

​S-Rev 10:5-7 NIV

Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven.And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, “There will be no more delay! But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mysteryof God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

O-John here continues to prophesy what is revealed to him about the coming times.  Here the seventh angel who appears in end times speaks across the land and sea or all of the earth and has his right hand raised to heaven.   The angel makes this proclamation in the name of God who is the creator of heaven and earth.  In the futue prophesy there will be a revealing of the mystery of God, things which we do not know now because God has not revealed it. 

A - The application for me is to believe in God and his promises for the future.  There are many things I don't know that God can and will reveal in its right time.   There is much I can still learn just by studying and contemplating His word.  I need to be comfortable for receiving his revelation for the already accounted for truth's in the bible and even more comfortable that much more of the mystery of God will be revealed in end times.  

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.   I pray Lord for your revelations to things in my life that I need to know.  Give me patience to wait on you and your timing and give me courage to what in the mystery of knowledge of you.   I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment