Tuesday, September 6, 2022

The two witnesses in end times

 S - Rev 11:4-6 NIV

They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[fn]
If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies.
 This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

O - The two witnesses that come in Revelation 11 are two prophets who will stand for 1260 days and prophesy.  They are protected during this time as fire will come from their mouth and destroy anyone who comes to harm them.  They are there to deliver the messages God has for all people and they will capture peoples attention with holding back of rain from above and by turning water to blood and every kind of plague.  

A -  The application for me is to be ready for end times as we are walking in them.   If two witnesses are found in Jerusalem prophesying as these two people I can know for sure end times are here.  This is just enough to know God has end times in his plan already and know how it will go and who will reign in the end as Christ returns and the new Jerusulem comes to earth from heaven.

P -  Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you continue to give me revelation and insight in how I am to go in present times.  I will wait patiently on you as each day goes by and you reveal more and more of yourself to me.  I pray all this in Jesus name,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment