Saturday, September 17, 2022

The gift of the water of life

​S-Rev 22:16-17 NIV

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a]this testimony for the churches. I am the Rootand the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

O- In this prophesy of John,  Jesus testifies that He has sent the Angel to John to give the propeshy for the churches to hear.  The spirit of the Lord and the church say come to all who hear and the one who hears says come and let the one who is thirsty for living water that runs through the city and they receive the free gift of the water of life.  

A - The application for me is to take the book of revelation as a gift from Jesus describing end times and the end state of life for those that are found in the book of life.  Those that hear the calling of Christ to come and they themselves call others to join them in the free gift of the water of life.  

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.  Lord thank you for proving the gift of the water of life,  I receive it in your name.   I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment