Friday, September 2, 2022

Redemption in the Lord

​S- Ezekiel 18:21-22 not

“But if wicked people turn away from all their sins and begin to obey my decrees and do what is just and right, they will surely live and not die. All their past sins will be forgotten, and they will live because of the righteous things they have done.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭18:21-22‬ ‭NLT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/116/ezk.18.22.NLT


O - God's ways always lead to redemption for those whom are called to him.  The Lord has set salvation in our hearts and made a way for us to be reconciled.  Reconciliation  occurs only when we repent and turn away from the sins we have committed.   We are to turn to what is just and right.   Not only are we shown grace and forgiveness our account of our wrongdoing will not be remembered and brought up at a later time.  God's grace is bigger than any sin we may commit or any mistake we make.

A - The application for me is to be sure I am no longer in sin but have turned away from my sins, repented and received God's grace. It is only in His grace can I live not condemned by my past but live expectant of my future.  If I keep my face toward God and attuned to his Holy Spirit I will be able to walk in His ways.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.  Lord I repent for my past sins and pray for your cleansing forgiveness.  I wish to be free from the bondage of sin and live freely in your righteousness.  I pray this all in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment