Friday, September 23, 2022

Attitudes to exhibit

​S-Luke6:37-38 NIV

37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

O- These actions and reactions are to give us the wisdom of how we are to be as Christians.  Often times they may feel the opposite of what our mind and flesh may feel like doing, but the spirit lead Christian can see things differently because Christ has shared these truth's.   Do not judge and condemn other people because this is not your job, but is God's alone.   Forgive those who sin against you , for God forgives them.  Give out of the deepness of your heart and more will be given to you.  Measure generously and generosouly it will be measured for you.

A - The applicatin for me is to carry out these behaviors in my own life.  I am not to judge others in and around my life because God has that role and not me.  I am not to condemn others for God provides all the justice that is needed.  I am to live generously giving from what I have to help others.  I am to measure things out generously to others because a generous measure has been poored out to me by God.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you would help me not to judge or condemn others,  to forgive and give generously to others and to be generous in my measures.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment