Monday, June 29, 2015

Prayer for soul gladness

S - psa.86.1-5(nasb)
 Incline Your ear, O Lord , and answer me; For I am afflicted and needy. Preserve my soul, for I am a godly man; O You my God, save Your servant who trusts in You. Be gracious to me, O Lord, For to You I cry all day long. Make glad the soul of Your servant, For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in loving kindness to all who call upon You.

O - This is the prayer of my heart in this season I am in right now. The psalmist understands that the Lord is our salvation and refuge.  He is our strong tower and capable to deliver us.

A - The application for me is to posture myself correctly and pray this prayer of contrition. Lord right now my soul is weary and desperate to be refilled.  I am trying with all my last bits of energy to focus  on you, your word, and the people you are calling me to.  Lord thank you for your grace, and helping these waves of doubt pass, and allowing my soul to be filled with your healing and for the holy spirits guidance.

P  - Dear heavenly Father, I confess I have been chasing the idol of title CAPT for the significance and security it symbolized in my life.  I repent and turn toward you Lord, Give me strength and courage to follow you into this new season.   In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment