Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Discretion the key to controlling my response

S-http://bible.com/100/pro.19.11.nasb A man's discretion makes him slow to anger, And it is his glory to overlook a transgression.

O - I lack discretion.  Because of my lack of discretion, I all to overlook a tension and allow it to insidiously develop false truth in my heart.

A - the application is to recognize that Solomon had this wisdom which has escaped me... Until now.  I must seek to have the lord discretion by slowing down my response, allowing the holy spirit to win the battle in me. 

P dear heavenly Father, I am at my weakest and most vulnerable right now, help me to break through.  I need you.   lord show me your view of circumstances, show me your heart to love those you have placed in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment