Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Fountain of life

 S - Prov 10:11-12 (NASB)

The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life,
But the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.
12 Hatred stirs up strife,
But love covers all transgressions.

O - The goal here is to be humble and righteous because this gives life giving water to those in need and ready.  For those seeped in sin,  their evil ways are concealing their violence.     Love covers all transgressions in life while hate only stirs up problems.  This wisdom definitely applies to me.

A -  I have to guard my heart and mind that I not allow my unhumble righteousness doesn't lead me to hatred of people.  

P - Lord help me to be humble and righteous so that I might be a fountain of life to my family and those I work with.   I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment