Thursday, August 3, 2017

Be refresjed with Gods living water

 S - John 4
“If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.” 11 She *said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with and the well is deep; where then do You get that living water? 12You are not greater than our father Jacob, are You, who gave us the well, and drank of it himself and his sons and his cattle?” 13Jesus answered and said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; 14but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”

O-  this is a passage where Jesus is talking to the woman at the well. He is exemplifying two things here  as he talks to this Samaritan woman. First that he is the living water I will quench are an Indian thirst and that he is here to save all of the man by his example of talking to the Samaritan woman and offering her living water voice only speaking to the Jews. This is the same for all of those that card wishes to save. We cannot save ourselves we can find temporary means to quench our thirst but it will always return. Jesus offers  A burden that is light and a life filled with peace even amongst the desert his water is truly living water. 

A-  The application for me is to recognize that I need to continue to drink from the living water not just the water this world offers me. Life is full of joys and challenges and when those challenges come wider of this world is not enough.  I am reminded that it is Jesus do I need to stay close to it is God's word that I need to continue to feel myself with as with the Holy Spirit that I have hope in desert seasons. 

P dear heavenly father I thank you for today's Scripture and message may be sealed to my heart. I pray Lord that you were just continue to fill me with your living water in the season I am so grateful to feel like my thirst has been quenched to understand it is you that has done this and I just asked that you would continue to feel me so that my might overflow with your love and peace on to my family and friends and coworkers. I pray this in Jesus name amen

No comments:

Post a Comment