Thursday, August 10, 2017

Jesus the true Eternal fruit

Jesus the try eternal fruit
S -John 12

And Jesus *answered them, saying, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. 24Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. 25 He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal.26 If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.

O-Jesus's Parable hear about the green wheat that falls is one that is telling his story about why he needs to die so that he might bear much fruit and produce 1000 fold more.  Jesus here on Earth was like a very ripe fruit it was delicious and pleasing and had much to give but was limited and how much you can give by the size of the fruit. God's plan was bigger than just a man of Flesh coming to give what only one man can give but was to produce a fruit that multiplies, this is God's ways. People got to experience Kingdom fruit when Jesus was here yet he was just one apple. Because he died and was buried he produced a million times more the opportunity for fruit by Rising again and sitting at the right hand of the father eternally. He was the Tree of Life under which all Humanity had an opportunity to taste an bear fruit that gives life.

A -the application for me really is to understand how I was made in the image of God that I am born again and I'm being sanctified to be more and more like Christ everyday. That means God expects me to like Jesus died to myself so I might produce more fruit. What that looks like in my life today is I must die to self in order that I might produce fruit in my wife, I must die to myself in order to produce fruit in my children. And perhaps as importantly I must die to myself so that people around me might know the goodness of Jesus and the fruit he offers and that they too might join the Harvest.

P- dear heavenly father thank you so much for just your inspiration in these words out of the Book of John thank you for your perfect imagery allowing us to understand how great the fruit of your kingdom it really is through the example of your son Jesus Christ. Thank you that you've shown us a simple way to understand our role to play which is to be children who for a Time bear fruit and let that fruit be sweet and attractive to those in this world so they might be attracted to you. But let us remember death is our destiny in this world we are to die to ourselves and we are to live for you cuz it is those seeds which will be planted in generations to come to bear fruit or thank you for your perfect plan in Jesus Christ name I pray amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment