Friday, August 18, 2017

Clinging to Jesus in this world and his world

S John 20

 “Mary!” Jesus said.

She turned to him and cried out, “Rabboni!” (which is Hebrew for “Teacher”).

17 “Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

18 Mary Magdalene found the disciples and told them, “I have seen the Lord!” Then she gave them his message.

O- my observation on the scripture is a revelation online Jesus said quotes don't clean to me for I haven't ascended to the father. The reason he may have said this was because he realized that Mary who was excited to see him after his death and Resurrection may have wanted to clean to him in this world and keep him for herself Vice understanding that Jesus's place was at the right hand of the father interceding for us as our high priest.

A- the application for me today is really one in reverence of Jesus's wisdom and understanding Mary's desire Keep Jesus near her. For me I want Jesus with me all times and if it could be physical and not just spiritual presents I would want it. But that is my flesh not realizing and recognizing who Jesus is and how much more he does for us in heaven. I am thankful that Jesus is in heaven at the right hand of the father interceding for me so that my sins don't get in the way of my relationship with God so that I am discipled and and Sanctified overtime that I might be more and more like Jesus here on Earth, that I one day we'll be with Jesus in heaven.

P -Dear heavenly father thank you so much for this day and for what you have done thank you for sending your son here on Earth so that we might get to know him and understand your teachings and your ways. I pray Lord that you would continue to sanctify me through each trial through each Miracle through each opportunity that you are giving me to learn and grow in my love for you. My heart's desire is to kapura fi your name through what I do and I pray that you would help me to keep that perspective even in the most challenging times. I pray all this in Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment