Sunday, July 30, 2017

God's enduring love

Enduring love
S - Isaiah 62

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent,
and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not be quiet,
until her righteousness goes forth as brightness,
and her salvation as a burning torch.

 Isa 62:2

The nations shall see your righteousness,
and all the kings your glory,
and you shall be called by a new name
that the mouth of the LORD will give.

 Isa 62:3

You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the LORD,
and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

 Isa 62:4

You shall no more be termed Forsaken,[fn]
and your land shall no more be termed Desolate,[fn]
but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her,[fn]
and your land Married;[fn]
for the LORD delights in you,
and your land shall be married.

 Isa 62:5

For as a young man marries a young woman,
so shall your sons marry you,
and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
so shall your God rejoice over you.

O- this reminds me of how God feels about me following the season I've walked. This comes at a time when Israel has then exiled to Babylon. It was a time of Greek trial and a test of the people of Israel. But God was always their lord and savior. His love never failed and he never turned away from them.

A- the application for me is to Simply experience that same unconditional love and mercy from God In My Season. Despite the tough season and whatever doubts that created in me, God never lost sight of me. His love endures forever and I am thankful how much he loves his people. The application for me is 2 Rejoice now and to remember in the future especially during times of Trials of who God is and how much he loves us.

P- dear heavenly father thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart. Lord I pray you help me to fully experience the fullness of Your Love for me. In Jesus name I pray amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment