Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Humble servant leader

Humbe servant leader

S -1 Peter 5
5 In the same way, you who are younger must accept the authority of the elders. And all of you, dress yourselves in humility as you relate to one another, for

“God opposes the proud
    but gives grace to the humble.”

6 So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. 7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

O -   Sometime the words in the scripture are more than enough to descibe exactly what I need to know,  God opposess the proud, and gives grace to the humble,  just give your worries and cares to God,  for He cares for  you.

A -  I must continue to grow in the direction of living this out , a life of a humble servant, and servant leader,  who gives all I have to serve God and serve others.   I must only give my cares and worries over to Him whenever they get in the way of my ability to do either  one.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's lesson, may it be sealed to my heart.  I am thankful Lord for this day you have given me, for you have taken all my cares and worries away,   I ask that you show me how I might serve you today, and how I might show your love to others who you have given me to work with.  I pray this in Jesus name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment