Thursday, December 29, 2022

Patient endurance

​S-Rev 13:9-11 NIV

Whoever has ears, let them hear

“If anyone is to go into captivity,
    into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,
    with the sword they will be killed.”[d]

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

O- In this revelation God is letting us know that our fates may seem negative and tough to accept but if we put our trust in the Lord and his plan for our future we will be able to endure many trials that we may face.  We will do this with patient endurance and faithfulness to our God.

A - The application for me is to see my journey as a challenge to my faith at times but I am to keep my faith in God's plan and patiently walk through the trials that may come , being steadfast to God and his word for my life. 

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord for the strength and confidence to patiently endure the trials I face.  Help my faith in you to endure forever.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment