Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Jesus the good shepherd

​S-Rev7:17 NIV

For the Lamb at the center of the throne
    will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’[b]
    ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’[c]

O- Jesus is the Lamb at the center of the throne of God in heaven and will be the shepherd to all those who have found salvation in him.   He will lead his sheep to the springs of living water from which they will have eternal life with him in heaven.  God will welcome everyone who come through the lamb and wipe every tear from their eyes.

A - The application for me is to be sure I am following the good shepherd.  I am to get to know his voice by seeking and listening for him in my daily time with him and his word. I am to focus on hearing his voice and allowing him to know my anxious thoughts and worries and concerns of this world.  

P - Dear heavenly Father , thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord that you would continue to speak into my life which way I should go.  I pray you help me to know my feelings and exploring what they mean to me and what you say about them.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment