Monday, December 5, 2022

Walk in Love

​S-Eph 5:1-2NIV


Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

O - Paul here encourages the church at Ephesia to follow God's example to us who is Christ Jesus.  We are to walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and sacrificed himself as an atonement for our sins that we might be reconciled once and for all with the Father in Heaven. 

A - The application for me is to whole heartedly follow Paul's command which is God's truth, that I walk the way of love.  I am to walk the way of love with my wife and children loving and serving them as Christ did for the church.   I am to be willing to lay down my life, or my wants and needs in order to serve those God has put into my life.  

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you help me to walk in the way of love, help me to be more and more like Christ each day.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment