Friday, December 23, 2022

Glorified in Him

 S - John 17 : 1-5 NIV

“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

O - Jesus came to give eternal life to those who follow Him.  Eternal life is knowing the one true God, and his son Jesus Christ.  He did the complete work of atoning for our sins and then was glorified as he rose from the dead and was seen and known by his disciples, then elevated to his heavenly throne at the right hand of God the Father.

A - The application for me is to receive the blessing Christ has given, to know him and our heavenly Father.   May I do the work he has given to me,  raising my children, loving my wife, and serving those around me. 

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's lesson, may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord that you help me glorify you name above all names, and am known for my love and faith in you.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment