Monday, December 26, 2022

God's word lights the way

​S-Psalm 119:105-106 NIV

105 Your word is a lamp for my feet,
    a light on my path.
106 I have taken an oath and confirmed it,
    that I will follow your righteous laws.

O- God's word is the truth that lights the path for me to follow.  I read it daily for inspiration and revelation knowing that it contains truth for me to follow.   When I don't feed myself daily on his word the light on my path grows dim.   

A- This is a good reminder of the need to be in God's word daily for from it comes the holy spirits calling and direction.  There is a narrow path to follow which God's light makes readily perceivable.  When I read and meditate on God's word my soul gains insight and direction that I did not previously have. 

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's word may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you help me to find the strength and motivation to read your word daily and seek your path for me to follow.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment