Saturday, May 5, 2012

Boast in the name of the Lord

Boast in the name of the Lord

S - Psalm 20:7 (NASB)

Some boast in chariots and some in horses,
But we will boast in the name of the Lord, our God.

O - These words from the King of Israel, David, whom walked consistently in weakness and dependence on the Lord.  Yet he proved a humble spirit, dependent on God was much more powerful than any Army a nation could amass.  

A - I need to lean on and boast what Christ has done for me in my life.  It is by His name alone I am saved, strengthen, and sent forth to do good works.   His provision is more than sufficient in my life and I need to spend my time not worrying about what I feel short of, but boasting to others what the Lord has provided. 

P -  Dear heavenly Father, thank you for all you have done and are doing in my life.   I pray Lord that you would show me more opportunities to share your glory and your strength to others, so they will know the joy and peace you have brought into my life.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment