Thursday, July 23, 2020

Having Godly relationships

S-1 Peter 2:13-17 NIV
13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. 16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. 17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.

O- These are wise words for believers that Peter speaks because of the reality of where they live and under whose authority they live. Peter them them they are too live as free people, doing good, but don't do these acts of good to cover up for your evil. The last verse summarizes how we are too treat all sorts of people's we will run into,. Showing proper respect to everyone as loving the family of God, fearing God and honoring the leaders over you.

A-the application for me is to head into this new season of the second half of my life with a fresh and goodly perspective on how I will treat and interact with people. I need to focus on showing proper respect to those I work with (pets, associates, and leadership),. Proper relationship with believers i surround myself with,. Proper respect to the leaders good appoints over me.

P- dear heavenly father, thank you for today's lesson, may it be sealed too my heart.  I pray Lord for the wisdom and strength to live according to your word, to create and foster proper relationships with those you place in my life.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment