Sunday, August 2, 2015

S - isa.66.2.nasb
"For My hand made all these things, Thus all these things came into being," declares the Lord . "But to this one I will look, To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word.

O - This is our desire to have God continue to look upon us.   We celebrate the creator,  but can forget to look toward his Word with a humble and contrite spirit.

A - The application for me today is to minute by minute remember that in this season my spirit is being humbled.   I have failed at times to do so, and allow pride and convetousness seperate me from the Word of God.

P - Lord I repent of the times in which I have allowed pride and arrogance to drive me from you and your will.  I lay now humbly and contrite wanting only your presence and word to guide me. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment