Friday, August 7, 2015

Glorify god in your weakness

S - John 9.3-4.nasb
Jesus answered, " It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work.

O - Jesus in this season of His ministry is doing many good works and miracles, testifying to His authority and from whom He comes, and whom He represents.   In this case he chooses to heal a man blind from birth,  not necessarily because the man repented and came to Jesus, not because Jesus chose the most deserving among a list of needy individuals, but because that is what the father called him to.

A - The application for me is to recognize I am to seek the Lord the same as Jesus did, to walk and look for what God is doing and join him.   I am not to judge the righteous and the sinners , but give those judgments to the Lord.   Also my hope lies in the fact that my own thorns, or handicaps are not necessarily because of  my sin but to be used to glorify god by allowing others to see what God is able to do in my life.

P-  Dear heavenly father, thank you for today's word, may it be sealed to my heart.   I pray you would redeem and heal my thorns Lord, that I you may be glorified through both my endurance and complete healing.  I pray all this in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment