Tuesday, August 4, 2015

S - John 6:39-40.nasb
This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."

O -  Jesus time of ministry he was very direct in those he was discipling who he was , and what his purpose from God was.   We see Him share God's truth and then often do miracles.   These miracles,  were not the main reason he was there.  We see here in verse 39, 40 that God has given Him, those He is to save.   God calls each and everyone of us in His time to know Christ,  and if we behold God and claim Jesus as the Christ, we will never be lost, and Christ will raise us up.

A - The application to is more an acknowledgement that God has a plan for us all.  He had a plan for me to draw me to him over 10 years ago.  Though I may feel I am at times slipping away from my first love, I know in my strength I can't hold on, but He will never let me go.

P - Father God thank you for calling me to your kingdom.  Thank you for sending your son, and than you for never let go of my wandering soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment