Thursday, August 6, 2015

Waiting on the Lord

S -  Hab 2:1-3 (NASB)
1I will stand on my guard post
And station myself on the rampart;
And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me,
And how I may reply when I am reproved.
2Then the Lord answered me and said,
"Record the vision
And inscribe it on tablets,
That the one who reads it may run.
3"For the vision is yet for the appointed time;
It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
For it will certainly come, it will not delay

O -   This scripture is  a word from God to encourage and direct Habakkuk during his season of waiting on the Lord.    Hab agreed to faithfully wait on the Lord, and the Lord faithfuly responded with clarity that he would give Hab a vision that he would need to write down so that later when it is read Hab would know when to run.

A -  This word is for me, though my flesh and soul are failing to be encouraged during this season of waiting,  I see I am not alone, Hab experienced it,  I simply need to ask the Lord to give me the vision and then faithfully wait on His appointed time and when that time comes, I run.


P -  Dear heavenly Father, I pray you cast out all thoughts of my that doubt in your future for me

No comments:

Post a Comment