Monday, January 16, 2023

Trust in God for my provision

​S-Luke 16:13 NIV

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

O-Jesus here challenges us to love God above all else.   We will be challenged in this life to serve money over God because money is measurable we never seem to have enough of it to live a life we dream of.  But in order to live a truly fullfilled life we must love God above all else because he is our strength and portion.  

A- The application for me is to choose to serve God over serving money.  This sounds easier than it is.  I must overcome my fear of not having enough money and trusting in God for my every provision.  That is the key to trust in God who is worthy of my trust in all aspects of my life. 

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion, may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you give me the strength and direction to put my trust fully in you for my life,  I confess I have worries about my provision, but want to put my trust fully in you.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment