Friday, January 27, 2023

Faith in Jesus

​s- Acts 3:16 NIV

By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.

O- Peter here heals the lame man at the entrance of the temple.  He is walking in the promises of Jesus told them and even trained them when he sent his disciples 2 by 2 to do the ministry through Israel.  Peter here operated under the authority of Christ to heal this man who many recognized as lame and always at the gate of the temple begging for money.  But Peter said I have no money to give but what I do have I give to you.

A - The application for me is to have faith in Jesus that Peter had.  There are many things to pray for but staying connected to the father through the holy spirit I can pray his will be done in many circumstances I will face.   I must by faith in Jesus pray all things to his glory and not mine.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray that you would help me to have the faith of Peter, and pray in your name for the things that are in my life.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment