Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Wisdoms seed

 S - Proverbs 2: 2-5   (NASB)

Make your ear attentive to wisdom;
Incline your heart to understanding.
For if you cry out for insight,
And [a]raise your voice for understanding;
If you seek her as silver
And search for her as for hidden treasures;
Then you will understand the fear of the Lord,
And discover the knowledge of God.

O - My observation is that I must pay attention to what wisdom God is speaking to me and incline my heart to understand it.   In my time of devotions I am to keep my heart and mind fixed and leaning in toward God and His word.  I am to listen to His word like a treasure hunter mining gems from the scripture.   In the end I will understand the fear of the Lord and discover the knowledge of God.  

A - The application for me is to take my daily devotion time with utmost seriousness. It is here that God is depositing His wisdom to me.  I a healthy reverence will yield a wise mind, and I will act on this wisdom.  Today I will act on this wisdom and commit to finding a gem a day in which I ponder, reflect, journal, and plant deep in my heart.  

P -Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's gem, may it be planted deep in my heart where you will help it to grow and take root and become a great tree from which wisdom will grow.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment