Sunday, March 21, 2021

a new beginning

S1Cor 6: 9-11  NLT

“Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.”

‭‭O - God is showing me through the scripture that my past sins have been forgiven but I cannot keep going back to them.  They keep me separated from the kingdom of Heaven.  The latter verses go on to remind me my body is the temple for the holy spiri and I must not defile myself.


A - the application for me is to examine myself and look at any place in my life where in an not living in accordance with Gods good and pleasing and perfect will.  I sense I need a complete restart in my business and financial life.  Good has given me just enough to get by but it is not sustainable and certainly not the abundant life he has prepared for me. I sense her wants me to sit down with him and Abby and align on a new plan. 

p - Dear Heavenly Father thank you for your redemptive power.  I pray lord that you would help me to continue to walk away from sin and towards your ways.  I pray you would give Abby and I a fresh vision and direction.  In pray all this in Jesus  Christ name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment