Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Committ my works to the Lord

 S - Proverbs 16: 1-3 (NASB)

16 The plans of the heart belong to a person,
But the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
All the ways of a person are clean in his own sight,
But the Lord examines the [a]motives.
[b]Commit your works to the Lord,
And your plans will be established.

O -  My observation is the wisdom of Solomon  is this , to commit my works to the Lord.   For those who plan ahead it is important that they understand their motives for their plans and that they are clean and formed by the knowledge of who God is.   When my words and actions are from the Lord they shall be established.

A -  The application for me is to understand that I can and need to partner wit the Lord on the plans that I make.  I must be sure my motives are pure and commit my plans to the Lord and he will establish my plans.    I must seek the Lord for my post Navy retirement plans.  In my heart I want to make a way that is fully provisioned for my family , and one that fulfills me.   

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's proverbs may their wisdom be sealed to my heart and guide me in all my ways.   I pray Lord that you would show me the way for my vocation and calling in my life.  I pray all this in Jesus' name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment