Wednesday, February 17, 2021

A Joyful heart

 S - Proverbs 17: 4-5 (NASB)

A joyful heart [i]is good medicine,
But a broken spirit dries up the bones.

O - My observation is that God has created us to be healed and whole.  It starts with inside us for from a joyful heart comes healing from within.  Our bodies are held up by our strong bones which are made strong by our spirit within us.  A broken spirt dries up the bones, but a peaceful spirit strengthens our bones.

A- The application for me is to recognize that I must fill and maintain a joyful heart and allow the spirit in me to strengthen my bones.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's reminder to live heart first filled with a strong spirit.  I pray that you would  seal this message to my heart.  I pray all this in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment